Saturday, January 2, 2010

Theme 2010 - Consolidate

The ship has just made it out of a dangerous storm. The port is visible but yet at a distance. The key question is should we make a dash for the port or spend some time and repair the holes in the ship before proceeding.

This past year has helped separate the truly resilient individuals, businesses and countries. Some of it is fortuitous and some of it is due to foresight. The point is, we stand at the threshold of a new world order being created. It needs to be built with careful preparation. Adequate time needs to be spent in the repairing and then moving towards growing.

My theme of the year is careful rebuilding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

randomthoughts said...

Thank you for your kind words..

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.